Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Coconut Coir Pith
GAPS EcoSys of Broomall, PA is a producer of coir pith, an alternative to traditional peat moss.
- Alternative to Peat Moss and is Used in the Garden.
- Coco Coir Bricks Consist of the Coarse Coir Fibers Extracted from the Husk On the Outer Shell of a Coconut
- Coconut Coir Bricks Are 100% Natural
- Coconut Coir Bricks Are Increasingly Used as A Growing Medium by Commercial Greenhouse Operations.
- Coconut Coir Pith Has Superior Water Holding Capacity, Excellent Air Space and High Nutrient Content
- Coconut Coir Pith is Useful in Modern Hydroponics and as A Soil Amendment for Potted Plants, Containers and Gardens
- When Coconut Coir Pith Is Incorporated in the Soil (40% - 60%,), Your Plants Will Require Less Fertilizers, Develop More Elaborate and Stronger Root Systems, are More Resistant to Disease, Pathogens, and Weeds.
- An Affordable Price for A Quality Product with an Environmentally Sustainable Future
- Coconut Coir Pith Can Be Combined with Any of the Normal Ingredients and Use as A Mixer or A Stand-Alone Product
- Coconut Coir Pith Is Very Slow to Disintegrate; It Only Begins to Break Down When It is 10 Years Old, Long Term Benefits
- Coconut Coir Pith Very Light and Easy to Handle
- Easy to Use! Just Put Your Compressed Coco Peat Brick in A Container, add 4 Quarts of Water and Let It Sit Until the Water Is Absorbed, Fluff It Up and You Are Ready to Use Coco Peat
- Great Bedding Material for Worm Bins! It's Actually Good for Them and Increases Worm Growth by 25%
- Holds 8-9 Times Its Weight in Water
- It Has a PH of 5.2-6.8, Which Is Neutral to Slightly Acidic
- Release Nutrients to Plants for Extended Periods of Time, Promoting Healthy Root Development.
- Resistant to Bacterial and Fungal Growth