@ Neem oil is a natural derivative of the neem tree (Azadirachta indica).
@ The oil is harvested from the trees’ seeds
@ It has been used as natural pesticide for hundreds of years.
@ Safe and effective product to control insects and disease.
@ It’s a powerful organic solution to your most difficult-to-manage infestations.
@ Neem oil is an effective pesticide that gets rid of over 200 species of insects.
* Safe to use around pets and wildlife.
* Control insects at all stages of development of hundreds of insects.
* Neem oil insecticides are effective at controlling nematodes.
* Beneficial earthworms won’t be harmed.
* Safe for greenhouse use.
* Neem oil is a great fungicide and bactericide.
* Neem oil can protect your fruit trees and berry bushes.
* Protect your vegetable plants from pests and fungus.
* Neem oil can protect your nut trees and other ornamental trees.
* Insects don’t become resistant to neem oil.
* It doesn’t pollute water.
* Neem oil used appropriately won’t harm bees, butterflies and ladybugs.